My twitter Updates









There goes my surprise party

Friday, April 15, 2005

Ahh... looks like things are back to normal today. I reckon I am still suffering from brownover hangover of the Brown Anomaly. Anyways, this week will be my last week with my current job of almost 3 years. Thus I've been busy with work for the last few days, teaching my replacement the ins and outs of the financial systems.

I received this email (by mistake) on my outlook from a colleague who was secretly planning a farewell party for me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

:P hahaha..whoops(!)
posted by Ivan, 12:45 am

3 Comments:

Alamak. Hahaha... Spoil nye!
commented by Blogger Vernon, 4/15/2005 11:20:00 am

 

hehe, tell us what happens next
commented by Blogger cccp, 4/15/2005 03:13:00 pm

 

[vernon] hahaha.. tu lah..! spoil!

[cccp] lots of laughter and one shy sender.. hahahah..
commented by Blogger Ivan, 4/15/2005 11:39:00 pm

 

Add a comment